Thursday 18 October 2012

Reading Rocks!

This is Cole, with our brand new "Reading Rocks!" bag. It is full of books from Carolyn's house.


There is also a reading log in the bag. Each day, Monday to Thursday, one super learner in the Little Einsteins gets to take the bag home and read some of the books. Cole took some fun photos of himself all bandaged up - just like the boy in 'I'm Falling to Bits'  - his favourite story from the "Reading Rocks!" bag.


The photos are glued into the reading log. Cole also drew a wonderful picture of his bones. Great job, Cole - I am glad you and your family enjoyed the books so much! I wonder which book the next person will like best?

1 comment:

  1. A "Reading Rocks" bag! What a cool idea! I might have to make one of those for my class. Who else has taken it home? Elly

    ReplyDelete